[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

A possible suggestion (wrt "Take me off the list")

>From: Steff Watkins <Steff.Watkins@Bristol.ac.uk>
> this is just a possible suggestion, and comes around from the mass of
>"Take me off the list" messages that we've all been getting in the past
>few weeks.

If people wanted to use an embryonic chat function on our server for
WWW security issues they would be welcome so to do.

eg

http://alpha.mkn.co.uk/chat/wwwsecur

will give the last 10 entries and an option to add an additional one.

http://mkn.co.uk/help dir chat/wwwsecur/*.*  lists all entries added
(by reference) with option to view them.

It is not very tidy, but would not require anyone to monitor it.  If people
want to use additional chat groups for other threads that is possible.